Quarterly Harassment Prevention (HP) Education (formerly called Sexual Harassment Prevention Education or SHPE) Deadline is Approaching- Sept. 30, 2016 (September 6, 2016)
The online harassment prevention (HP) education course completions have been uploaded to the Compliance & Qualifications (CQ) system through Mon., Sept. 5, 2016 (9:00pm).
To assist the university in reaching 100% compliance by the quarterly deadline (9/30/2016), please strongly encourage your faculty and staff who are due to complete an approved HP course this quarter to do so ASAP and no later than Thur., Sept. 29, 2016.
We are currently at 99.7% compliance campus-wide and have over 230 individuals remaining who need to complete an approved HP course before the quarterly deadline.
NEW: EOD is now uploading the online course completions every Friday afternoon, after 4:00pm. Please allow at least 24 hrs. for the course completion records to appear in the CQ system. This weekly schedule applies to the following months of the year (Jan., Feb., April, May, July, Aug., Oct., and Nov.).
Data Uploads during the Months of the Quarterly Deadlines (i.e., Mar., June, Sept., and Dec.):
The data upload schedule for the online HP courses during Sept. 2016 is as follows:
Between Sept. 1 and Sept. 23, the completions will be uploaded every
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon after 4:00pm (i.e., 9/2, 9/7, 9/9, 9/12, 9/14, 9/16, 9/19, 9/21, 9/23).
Between Sept. 24 and Sept. 30, the completions will be uploaded each workday after 4:00pm (i.e., on 9/26, 9/27, 9/28, 9/29, and 9/30).
To review the most current data on HP completions, please run your compliance reports the morning after the uploads to CQ.
Run the Harassment Prevention Compliance Due this Quarter report in CQ to identify which of your faculty and staff still need to complete a HP course this quarter.
Detailed information is available on EOD’s website at: http://diversity.uiowa.edu/programs/sexual-harassment-prevention-education.
- Please direct your employees to sign up for an online or instructor-led course through Self Service. Instructions on how to sign up/complete one of the approved HP courses are available on EOD’s website at: http://diversity.uiowa.edu/programs/sexual-harassment-prevention-education
- The online HP course does not generate a certificate of completion.
- Most employees receive an email upon completion of the online HP course. This preliminary confirmation of online course completion email comes from email@example.com. Due to how their email accounts are set up, and the spam filters they may have in place, the preliminary confirmation email for some employees may be sent to their “Junk” mail folder instead of their “Inbox” folder.
- You can verify if the online course completion has loaded for an employee by running one of the following reports:
- Brightline, Clarity & Skillsoft by Employee (in HR Training Reports) or
- Harassment Prevention Compliance Due this Quarter (in Compliance & Qualifications).
- HP extension requests must be sent to EOD by a senior HR leadership representative (or associate dean for faculty) no later than Wed., Sept. 21. HP extension requests may be considered for persons on an extended leave (e.g., persons on extended military, FMLA or unpaid leave).
Thank you as always for your continued support and assistance.