Quarterly SHPE Deadline is Approaching- JUNE 30, 2015 (June 1, 2015)
The online sexual harassment prevention education (SHPE) course completions have been uploaded to HRIS through Sun. May. 31, 2015.
To assist the university in reaching 100% compliance by the annual quarterly (6/30/2015), please strongly encourage your faculty and staff who are due to complete an approved SHPE course this quarter to do so ASAP and no later than Tue., June 30, 2015. While we are currently at 97.5% compliance campus-wide, we still have over 450 individuals remaining who need to complete an approved SHPE course before the quarterly deadline of June 30, 2015.
Please note the results from this quarter will be shared with the Board of Regents, State of Iowa in our annual reports.
The data upload schedule for the SHPE online courses during June 2015 is as follows:
Weekly SHPE uploads will be sent to IM-HR on:
Monday mornings (6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29)
+ extra uploads will be sent on:
Tue. 6/16, Wed. 6/24, Fri. 6/26, and Tue. 6/30.
To review the most current data on SHPE completions, please run your compliance reports after 12:00PM on the dates listed above.
Run the SH Training Due this Quarter report in HR Training Reports to identify which of your faculty and staff still need to complete a SHPE course this quarter.
Detailed information is available on EOD’s website at: http://diversity.uiowa.edu/programs/sexual-harassment-prevention-education. Please note this is a relatively new link to the SHPE resource page so you should use this same URL when you send your reminders to your faculty and staff.
- Please direct your employees to sign up for an online or instructor-led course through Self Service. Instructions on how to sign up/complete one of the approved SHPE courses is available on EOD’s website at: http://diversity.uiowa.edu/programs/sexual-harassment-prevention-education
- The online SHPE course does not generate a certificate of completion.
- Most employees receive an email upon completion of the online SHPE course. This preliminary confirmation of online course completion email comes from email@example.com. Due to how their email accounts are set up, and the spam filters they may have in place, the preliminary confirmation email for some employees may be sent to their “Junk” mail folder instead of their “Inbox” folder, or may be blocked altogether.
- IM-HR will typically upload the online course completion data by noon on the dates listed above.
- You can verify if the online course completion has loaded for an employee by running one of the following reports:
- Brightline, Clarity & Skillsoft by Employee or
- SH Training Due this Quarter
- Requests for an SHPE exemption for the 4th quarter of FY 2015 must be sent to EOD by a senior HR leadership representative no later than Wed., June 24. Exemptions requests may be considered for persons on an extended leave (e.g., persons on extended FMLA or unpaid leave).