Quarterly SHPE Deadline is Approaching- Mar. 31, 2015 (March 3, 2015)
The online sexual harassment prevention education (SHPE) course completions have been uploaded to HRIS through Sun. Mar. 1, 2014.
To assist the university in reaching 100% compliance by the quarterly deadline (3/31/2015), please strongly encourage your faculty and staff who are due to complete an approved SHPE course this quarter to do so ASAP and no later than Tue., Mar. 31, 2015. While we are currently at 97.6% compliance campus-wise, we still have approximately 1,122 individuals remaining who need to complete an approved SHPE course before the quarterly deadline of Mar. 31, 2015.
Data upload schedule for the SHPE online courses during March 2015:
Weekly SHPE uploads will be sent to IM-HR on:
Monday mornings (3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30)
+ extra uploads will be sent on:
Wed. 3/25, Fri. 3/27, and Tue. 3/31.
To review the most current data on SHPE completions, please run your compliance reports after 12:00PM on the dates listed above.
Please run the SH Training Due this Quarter report in HR Training Reports to identify which of your faculty and staff still need to complete a SHPE course this quarter.
Detailed information is available on EOD’s website at: http://diversity.uiowa.edu/programs/sexual-harassment-prevention-education. Please note this is a relatively new link to the SHPE resource page. Please use this same URL when you send your reminders to your faculty and staff.
- The online SHPE course does not generate a certificate of completion.
- Most employees receive an email upon completion of the online course.
- The preliminary confirmation of course completion email comes from email@example.com. Due to how their email accounts are set up, and the spam filters they may have in place, the preliminary confirmation email for some employees may be sent to their “Junk” mail instead of their “Inbox”.
- IM-HR will typically upload the data by noon on the dates listed above.
- You can verify if the online course completion loaded for an employee by running one of the following reports:
- Brightline, Clarity & Skillsoft by Employee
- SH Training Due this Quarter
- Instructions on how to sign up/complete one of the approved SHPE courses is available on EOD’s website at: http://diversity.uiowa.edu/programs/sexual-harassment-prevention-education