The FY19 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Digest represents a comprehensive, albeit not exhaustive, digital mapping of current DEI initiatives on the University of Iowa campus. It is a joint project of the Office of the Provost and the Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, with extensive input from campus stakeholders.
The DEI Digest project was designed to:
- Assemble a robust inventory of existing campus-wide DEI-related activities and objectives.
- Facilitate an assessment of campus-wide strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Enhance collaboration across units.
- Create a comprehensive profile of current DEI-related activities to assist with the search for and orientation of the associate vice president for diversity, equity, and inclusion position.
- The following report provides an overview of initiatives submitted by central units, colleges, and individuals. Additionally, the Office of the Provost staff reviewed university websites and to augment the entries.
Feel free to download this comprehensive and easily searchable PDF: Digest Report