June 30, 2020 Quarterly Harassment Prevention Education Deadline is Approaching
June 30, 2020 Quarterly Harassment Prevention Education
Deadline is Approaching
Thank you for assisting your faculty and staff who are due to complete their harassment prevention (HP) education course this quarter. For the last quarter of fiscal year 2020, we have 339 individuals remaining campus-wide who are due to complete an approved HP course before the quarterly deadline of June 30, 2020.
Please run the Compliance & Qualifications (CQ) report, Harassment Prevention Compliance Individual Deadlines within the Quarter, for your units and strongly encourage identified employees to complete one of the online courses ASAP and no later than Tue., June 30, 2020.
Online course completions are uploaded automatically each night, typically after 10:00 PM, and are visible in CQ the following day.
- Enrollment for the online courses is available from the Compliance & Qualifications website.
- Approved courses:
Employees may select one of the following online courses:
- Harassment Prevention and Response- for Non-Academic Administrative Officers / Non-Supervisors OR
- Harassment Prevention and Response- for Academic Administrative Officers / Supervisors
Tech Tips for the Online Courses:
- Recommended browsers:
Windows: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge
Mac: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Launch the online course using one of the browsers listed above as you might check your personal email address or Google, and navigate to https://compliance.hr.uiowa.edu. Avoid using Citrix, Remote Desktop, VPN, etc.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions on face-to-face meetings, no instructor-led courses are currently being offered. Please refer your employees to the online courses or contact EOD (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your employee is unable to access the online courses.
HR unit representatives may verify whether an employee’s online course completion has been uploaded and refreshed in CQ by running one of the following reports:
- Harassment Prevention Compliance Due this Quarter (in CQ)
- Training Activity by Employee (In Self Service, HR Reports, Training Reports).
HP Extension Requests
Please have your senior HR representative, or associate dean for faculty, send any HP extension requests to EOD no later than Wed., June 24, 2020. HP extension requests may be considered for employees on an extended leave (e.g., extended military, FMLA, or unpaid leave).
Please contact EOD via email with any questions/concerns (email@example.com). Thank you as always for your continued support and assistance.