IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911
FOR AN EMERGENCY INVOLVING SEXUAL ASSAULT, STALKING, OR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE,
CALL THE 24-HOUR RAPE CRISIS LINE (319) 335-6000
Reporting to the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)
USE THE DROPDOWN MENU BELOW TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE REPORT TO THE OIE.
- The OIE can provide you with complaint options (both informal and formal) for reports involving bias/discrimination, harassment, equity, and sexual misconduct.
- Not every report results in a university complaint. The OIE can also provide resources and non-complaint options for reports involving bias, harassment, discrimination, equity, and sexual misconduct. Click here for information about confidential and non-confidential resources.
- If you specifically have a disability or accessibility-related concern, select the “Discrimination, harassment, or ADA” option in the dropdown menu below and complete the form or email email@example.com.
- Other OIE reporting options:
- Phone: 319-335-0705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org