2750 University Capitol Centre
200 S Clinton St
Iowa City, IA 52242
Offices are closed due to COVID-19 protocols. Please email or call.
As part of the Center for Diversity and Enrichment (CDE), Campus Outreach Services (COS) provides one-on-one academic coaching and facilitates academic and cultural services geared toward supporting:
- Students with disabilities
- Students with marginalized racial/ethnic identities
- First-generation college students
- Low-income students
- LGBTQ+ students
Interested in meeting with an Academic Coach? You can schedule an appointment in three ways:
- To request an individual appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. TRIO SSS students, please email email@example.com if you’d like to meet with an Academic Coach in COS.
- If you are an Advantage Iowa scholar, but not a TRIO SSS student, you should have received an email with information on signing up for a group meeting with your assigned coach using SignUpGenius. If you can't find that email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they can help you connect with your coach.
- If you've already participated in a group meeting with your assigned coach, feel free to email them about having an additional, individual meeting--and if you'd rather meet with someone else, you can email email@example.com.
Under normal circumstances, the Academic Coaches meet with students in scheduled appointments or walk-in meetings. Due to COVID-19, we are not currently taking any in-person appointments, and walk-in appointments are therefore unavailable.