IN CASE OF EMERGENCY (I.E.SEXUAL ASSAULT OR OTHER TYPES OF HARASSMENT), CONTACT 24-HOUR RAPE CRISIS LINE (319) 335-6000 OR DIAL 911
- If you have any concern related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, please reach out using the below form.
- If you specifically have a disability or accessibility-related concern, you may also fill out the form below, call (319) 335-0705, or click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a student who would like to report an incident of bias to the Campus Inclusion Team (CIT), please complete the CIT Report a Concern form.
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity (EOD) can provide you with complaint options (both informal and formal) and resources. Not every report results in a university complaint.
- You can also go click here on our website for information on confidential and non-confidential resources.
- If you prefer to call, contact Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity at 319-335-0705 or TDD 319-335-0697 or click here to email email@example.com