The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity prepares a number of reports on behalf of the University of Iowa related to the diversity of the university’s workforce and the diversity efforts and accomplishments of its faculty, staff, and students. The office assists faculty members needing UI diversity data for their applications for federal/state grants or contracts and responds to special requests for data for university administrators upon request to the EOD director.
Annual Policy Notification for Students: Policies on Title IX; Sexual Misconduct Involving Students, Including Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment; Sexual Harassment; Violence; Consensual Relationships Involving Students; Physical and Sexual Abuse of Children; Anti-Harassment; and Anti-Retaliation
Annual Policy Notification for Faculty and Staff: Policies on Title IX; Sexual Harassment; Sexual Misconduct, Dating/Domestic Violence, or Stalking Involving Students; Violence; Physical and Sexual Abuse of Children; Consensual Relationships Involving Students; Anti-Harassment; Anti-Retaliation
- 2020-21 Underrepresentation Report, All Groups
- 2020-21 Tenure Track Faculty Underrepresentation Report
- 2020-21 Non-Tenure Track Faculty Underrepresentation Report
- 2020-21 Professional and Scientific Staff Underrepresentation Report
- 2020-21 Merit Staff Underrepresentation Report
The following reports are available for review upon request at the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity:
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Affirmative Action Plan or Persons with Disabilities, Disabled Veterans, and Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Federal Contractor Veterans Employment Report (Vets 100-A)
- IPEDS Fall Staff Survey (Section G of the Annual UI Human Resources Survey) Available from the Office of the Provost
- Archived copies of earlier reports may be available upon request to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity.